Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday

Today has been a very productive day.  Since it was Saturday we took the trash to the dump, bought a few groceries and dropped a bag off at the Hospice Store.  I have managed to gather things to donate to the Hospice Store for the past four weeks.  Hopefully, soon my house will be completely decluttered!  I've also almost finished with the lesson plans for next week.  I only have to work on our history plans tomorrow and we will be ready for another week.  I hope to post pictures during the week of some of our school work.  It will be so easy to fill up the workboxes every night and then Abbie will be able to complete her school work for the day.   Maybe soon I will post a picture of our workbox system.

At the end of the day you can see a picture of our cat Furball.  She must have worked very hard today too since she is all snuggled in for a nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment