Saturday, October 30, 2010

My coupon system

I have a rolling file folder cart that I have labeled with 12 hanging files for each month. In each hanging file I put in two file folders (one labeled Red Plum and the other one labeled Smart Source) When I buy the Sunday paper I use a marker to write the date on the front and then I file the entire coupon supplement in the correct folder. At this point I have not had to cut any coupons yet. Every week I go to the southernsavers.com website and I look at the stores I will be shopping at. This site will tell me what is on sale, what coupons are available and where I can find them. Then I can pull my coupons out of the file and cut the ones I will be using. I use a small envelope and write down on the envelope the name of the store and what I will be buying with my coupons listed. I then put all of the coupons in the envelope so they are handy for the store.


My rolling file cart that I use to store my coupons:

A close up of my files:

A picture of how I label my coupon papers by date:


No comments:

Post a Comment