Monday, April 23, 2012

Today was my very first piano lesson!!!!  I know, usually just kids take piano lessons but I have ALWAYS wanted to play the piano and I finally decided to just go for it.  Over the years I have tried to teach myself and I made some progress  but I think having a teacher that will hold me accountable and also be able to help me if I get stuck on something is going to be great!  Can you tell I am just a little bit excited!
Today I learned the C and G chords, which I already knew and I learned the C and G arpeggio (not sure I spelled that correctly!) which was something totally new to me.  I am also working on the song, For the Beauty of the Earth.
Now just to make sure I practice EVERY day and really work hard.  My lessons will be on Mondays at 2:00 so stay tuned to next week to find out the next thing I learn on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment