Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crock Pot Lemonade

I found another recipe on Pinterest that I tried yesterday and we all really enjoyed drinking this lemonade.  When I first saw the recipe for crock pot lemonade I thought that is an odd thing to make in the crock pot.  But I am so glad I tried it!

Here it is:

Crock Pot Lemonade

2 cups sugar
4 cups water
2 cups lemon juice
12 cups cold water

Instructions:

1.  Combine the first two ingredients (sugar and 4 cups water) in a crockpot
2.  Heat on high for around 1 - 2 hours (stir to dissolve sugar completely)
3.  Add lemon juice to crock pot and turn off to let cool.
4.  Add in remaining water and chill
5.  Serve cold and enjoy!

We like to add a little bit of salt to our lemonade so next time I will add a little salt to the sugar and water in the crock pot when I am dissolving the sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment